freedom from food allergies
myAllergy is building the world's largest free from community to connect people with food allergies, intolerances and dietary restrictions. We have a forum to share tips and tasty recipes. A handy app to share your allergies, intolerances and restrictions with friends & family. We also help you find supermarkets & restaurants with delicious food you can safely eat. We’re here to make your life easier, without sacrificing taste. Learn to love food again!
Support for single or multiple
allergies, intolerances or dietary restrictions.
One account for the entire family.
Sharing on social media or with friends with WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter.
the myAllergy Passport
Helping you to raise awareness of dietary restrictions with our easy to use app.
- Multilingual support when travelling.
- Share your dietary restrictions easily with friends or family.
- Available on Android and iOS.
myAllergy helping schools & business
Sign up to our services in order to help you manage who has what food allergy or intolerance in your school, nursery or business.
- Know who has what dietary restrictions.
- Instant notifications to any changes in their dietary restrictions.
- Make informed decisions on what catering facilities are needed.
what our community says...
I recently started a strict diet due to some health issues. MyAllergy makes it so easy to let all my friends and family know about what I can and can’t eat, so everyone is aware of that, when we are planning to go out for dinner together.
We're working hard on a free-from foods forum where you can connect with others and share your experiences and help the community make informed decisions:
- Private conversations.
- Create private groups for your specific needs.
- Get email notifications on any topic.